After recall, it is also the most common source of problems for new gundog owners.
Fortunately these problems are nearly always treatable!
Many gundogs have a natural instinct and ability to retrieve on some level. But there is retrieving, and then there is retrieving!
To find out more..
Choose from the following
- The retrieving process explained
- Delivery problems: playing keep away
- Playing tug with your gundog
- Building and maintaining retrieving desire
- The clicker retrieve
- The importance of steadiness
- Introducing steadiness to fall
- Retrieving for beating spaniels
- Retrieving real game
To get help with retrieving and other gundog problems, drop into the labrador forum. You don’t need to own a labrador!